Friday, December 4, 2009

Still Gluten-Free

I've nearly gotten off the wagon over the past 2 days but I've remained gluten-free. It is requiring quite a bit of self control as I buy my son whole wheat graham crackers and my husband brings home fresh baked whole grain bread. I really miss those things and find ready made gluten-free to be sub-par on the nutrition and taste front. I'm also not seeing the dramatic change I was hoping for however I really do feel I need to stick with it longer to really determine if wheat-free will help me.

I haven't baked in a few days. I did try to start my sourdough but it smelt rotten so I tried again today. I hope all goes well. I'm itching for some good hardy bread and some sweets would be nice too. I guess I better squeeze in a new cookie recipe while I wait for my sourdough to cure, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment