Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Food for Life

I've enjoyed the yummy Gluten-free Pumpkin loaf I got fresh from my local Great Harvest Bread but I just see the carb load doubling my waistline by the minute and just don't feel it is consistent with my healthy life style as a regular option.

Well, today, I found "Food for Life's" Brown Rice Almond bread. Yummy and decent fiber/nutrient profile. I also rediscovered Sunshine Burgers. Today we had "burgers" with the new Mayo from the Amish, katchup, mustard, goat cheese, sourkrout and relish. Hit the spot. Felt nutritionally and tastily satisfied for the first time in days.

On another note, had a great time at our local homeschool nature class but unfortunately DS had the 4th grumpy afternoon in a row. He just won't nap anymore yet he really needs it. We need to figure out how we are going to adjust to this new phase while maintaining sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment